Head North this fall to Grand Rapids, Minnesota where you will enjoy stunning fall colors, fishing, hiking and biking trails, paddle sports, art and culture, history, live entertainment, rustic and charming dining, and unique boutique style shops. Fall is a great time for a couples getaway. The temperature is cooler, the crowds are less, the fall colors are stunning and there is great trails to seek adventure.
Check out the fabulous Prize Package you can enter for a chance to win:
Fill-up at Holiday Gas Station with your $100 gas card from Visit Grand Rapids. Check-in at the Super 8 hotel in Grand Rapids for a two-nights stay in either a single queen or two double bed lodging room. Your stay will include a continental breakfast each morning, and a 10% coupon to the 17th Street Grill located behind the hotel. Now you are ready to go exploring in Grand Rapids. The Forest History Center is a great first stop where interpreters will take you back in time to the early 1900’s in northern Minnesota logging camp. They will reenact what life would have been like. You can take a self-guided tour on the many trails that lead down to the Mississippi River. You will want to make sure to stop at the interpreter center before you leave to watch the Fire in the Forest film, and view the many forestry and logging displays that showcase the importance of logging to the nation’s economy. Discover more history at the Judy Garland Museum and the home where Judy roamed in her early years. You will get an up close and personal view of hundreds of Judy Garland memorabilia, and Wizard of Oz collectibles. Get pampered at True North Salon and Spa by taking advantage of their Aveda services. Enjoy lunch and dinner on Culver’s with a basket meal that includes a concrete mixer for dessert.
Complete the below form for your chance to win a fall getaway to Grand Rapids:
Falling Leaves Sweepstakes Grand Prize:
- Super 8 (Value: $274.69): A gift certificate for Two nights lodging in a single queen or two double beds, Includes continental breakfast
- Forest History Center Admission – For Two – Value: $20
- Judy Garland Museum Admission – For Four – Value: $40
- True North Salon & Spa – Value $50 Gift Certificate
- Culver’s – 4 basket meals and 4 concrete mixers – Value: $58
- Holiday Gas Card – Value $100
- Itasca County Historical Society – Framed Minnesota Picture “Grace” – Value $35
- Reif Center Tickets – TWO tickets for choice of one of THREE shows below – Value $88
- Sept 25 Family Tradition
- Oct 13 Jim Brickman
- Dec 22 Rock & Roll Christmas.
Total Prize Value: $665.69
Fill Out the Form Below to Enter the Falling Leaves Sweepstakes
The sweepstakes ended but check back for a winner!