White Pine Lake House
A 4 bedroom, 2 full baths lake home. Very private setting – sits down the lakeshore from the resort but you can still come over to the resort and use the resort amenities. Extremely spacious with the BEST views of the lake
- Kitchen: has full-size appliances and a beautiful harvest table for your gatherings. Fully furnished kitchen with a reverse osmosis drinking system, dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave, drip coffee maker, Keurig machine, toaster, Crock-pots, a large variety of dishes, drinking glasses, mixing bowls, baking dishes, baking sheets, pizza pan, cutting boards, pots & pans, cooking utensils, silverware, oven pads, dish soap, dish machine soap, trash bags, and a bottle of disinfectant.
- Bedroom #1: Is on the upper level and has a king-size bed, nightstand, a dresser, and a floor fan.
- Bedroom #2: Is on the lower level and has a queen bed, a regular twin-size bed, nightstand, a dresser, and a floor fan.
- Bedroom #3: Is on the lower level and has a queen bed, a regular twin-size bed, nightstand, a dresser, and a floor fan.
- Bedroom #4: Is on the lower level and has as 2 regular twin-size beds, a nightstand, a dresser, and a floor fan.
- Bathrooms: Bathroom #1 is on the upper level and has a tub/shower. Bathroom #2 is on the lower level and has a walk-in shower. Both bathrooms have high rise toilets. Bathrooms are furnished with toilet paper, hand soap, and Kleenexes. You need to bring your own bath towels.
- Living room & sunroom: Has a gas fireplace, a glider chair, sleeper sofa, lounge chairs, cable TV, DVD player, books, puzzles, board games, and lots of windows to take in the lake views.
Wasson Lake is a 438 acre private, spring fed lake with 17 feet of water clarity and a depth of 67 feet. There is no public access so the lake is very quiet. Wasson Lake is noted for trophy size large mouth and small mouth bass, northern pike, crappie and bluegill. There are 4 islands on the lake, numerous bays and submerged points for some great fishing.
This lake home is owned and managed by Loon Point Resort. The resort is located just down the lakeshore from this home. Therefore, you have access to the resort amenities for FREE!! The best of both – private home but with all the fun toys!
This cabin has a large open concept kitchen/living room/sunroom, air conditioning, comfy mattresses, high-speed fiber optic internet, softened water, washing machine & dryer, a hummingbird feeder, charcoal grill (bring your own charcoal), and a 2nd refrigerator. Large walk-out lower level screened-in porch with lounge chairs and table. Pillows, linens, and one bedspread or blanket are provided for each bed needed. Several lawn chairs, a private fire pit, and a Rainbow playset for the kids to play on! This cabin is open Year Round!