Clear Water, Clear Skies, Clear Thinking: Experience MN
Sugar Lake Lodge is THE place to escape the rush of daily life. It’s a great place to re-connect with family, friends or business associates. You’ll find spaces for rich social engagement as well as cozy spots for privacy. While everyone else is busy building concrete jungles, we’re doubling down on the greenery and tranquility. Featuring a variety of accommodations, facilities and activities, everything we do is revolved around our natural setting. Experience heartwarming home-cooked meals (think in-house smoked meats and fresh, local vegetables), take team building to a new level with a ropes course program, or flex your mulligan expertise over 18 holes of golf.
For over 25 years, Sugar Lake Lodge has been host to family reunions, weddings, leadership development programming and vacation getaways that simply can’t be replicated anywhere else. Guest service and a welcoming atmosphere is our priority.
With the uncertainty due to the COVID-19 situation, we are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. For any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Amenities Include:• Sugarbrooke Golf Course: our 18-Hole Championship Course overlooking Sugar Lake
- Cabins, Hotel-style rooms, and Golf Course Villas available
- Otis’s Grill & Bar featuring lakeside patio
- **Brand new this year: The General Store**
- Voted Start Tribune’s “Best Beach in MN”
- Heated outdoor pool with beautiful views of Sugar Lake
- Daily activities included in stay: Lakeside Yoga, Nature Hikes, Golf Clinics, Pickle Ball Clinics, Bonfire
- Storyteller, Tubing, all non-motorized boats and lake toys
- Conference Center featuring Pecos-Style Ropes Course and Leadership Development Programming