Sounds of the Northwoods: A Festival and Fundraiser for Camp
Since 2011, the community has been gathering on the shores of Lake Vermilion to listen to amazing music while lifting up the mission and programs at Camp Hiawatha and Camp Vermilion. Now in 2023, we are expanding our horizons with the Sounds of the Northwoods Festival and Fundraiser for Camp! We will see some of our traditional Bluegrass friends and welcome in some new sounds and bands as we gather under the tent on August 5th.
- Crazy Chester – Folk and Southern Rock
- Sloughgrass – Family Bluegrass
- Morningbird – Iron Range Folk and Original Singer Songwriters.
Plenty of music and family activities will be included along with:
- The Annual Basket Challenge and Silent Auction.
- Raffle Prizes: Lund Fury with 20 hp Mercury and Shorlandr Trailer, Frist River Adventure Packs, or $500 cash.
- Live Auction
- Food and snacks for purchase
All proceeds go to support Camp Hiawatha and Camp Vermilion