The Reif invites you to visit Santa’s Village on Sunday, December 4! This is a special event where kids can “shop” with a little assistance from Santa’s Helpers as well as partake in a variety of other activities.
Kid’s Shoppe: Each ticketed child will pick out one special gift for a loved one with assistance from one of The Reif’s Elves (no parents allowed in the shoppe 😉). All gifts are wrapped on site to keep their surprise a secret. While the parents are waiting, they can have coffee and cookies in the lobby.
Visit with Santa: Photo Opportunity! Santa will be there for priceless pictures and will also be ready to hear all those Christmas wishes!
Crafts: Using the Santa visit photo taken on site, kid’s can create a keepsake in the craft area for a special take-home gift.
Snacks: Each participant will get cookies and lemonade at our snack bar (additional snack and beverage items also available for purchase).
Tour Reif Stage: Kids can come inside the Wilcox Auditorium for a special tour of our Reif Dance Nutcracker set and stage design.
Each child admission fee includes the following:
- Pick out one (1) gift in our gift shop to give to a loved one (additional gifts available day of event for $5 each)
- Visit w/Santa
- Create a keepsake in crafts area
- Cookie/Lemonade at snack bar
- Tour of Nutcracker scene
Santa’s Village is a fundraising event that benefits youth arts programming at The Reif (dance, theater, music, filmmaking, and school field trips to live arts events).
Businesses and individuals that wish to contribute can consider the following:
• Donate new/gently used items for the Kid’s Shoppe (these are items kid’s will select and give to their parents…ideas include coffee mugs, prints, gift certificates, etc.); all proceeds directly benefit our Reif Education Fund which provides scholarships, reduced fee tickets, and helps cover expenses related to event programming
• Donate directly to our Reif Education Fund (go to reifcenter.org/donate and select “Reif Education Fund”
Questions contact: Reif Box Office at 218-327-5780