Best Days of Summer in Minnesota's Nature
Head north to Grand Rapids to enjoy the best days of summer in Minnesota’s nature. We know that life can get busy. We know it is hard to find time to coordinate everyone’s schedule to get away for vacation. But we think these Top 5 Reasons of why you should head north and BOOK that getaway to Grand Rapids, Minnesota while there is still time to enjoy the Best Days of Summer!
1. Stress Reduction – Stress, we all have it in our busy lives. But, we know the perfect place for you and your family to disconnect from the everyday world and life of busy schedules, car pools, sports, work, etc…A summer getaway to Grand Rapids, Minnesota! You can sit and enjoy the view all week by relaxing by the lake. From all vantage points there are a lot of opportunities to recharge your soul.
2. Reconnect – It is hard to reconnect together on a daily basis, but when you getaway from your daily grind to a place like Grand Rapids, Minnesota, you will find Minnesota’s nature has a way of reconnecting your family together. Being Up North has a way of bringing you together. Reconnect by the fire talking over s’mores. Paddling together along the edge of the lake. Taking a hike on a designated path to experience nature and wildlife together. Being there for the moment they catch the big one! Moments like these make wonderful memories.
3. Recharge – We have been told that Grand Rapids, Minnesota is a place, “that recharges my soul, and refuels me to be able to go back to my daily life refreshed and renewed” – Moose Lake Resort Guest. The abundance of nature will help your family get a healthy perspective back into your life. Time spent in nature helps you realize what is truly important in your life.
4. Adventure – There are lots of places to explore in Grand Rapids. You will find over 2,000 miles of trails, over 1,000 lakes, and over 1 million acres of public forest land. So whatever outdoor adventure you seek, you will find it in Grand Rapids! The Grand Rapids, Minnesota area has over 300 miles of designated ATV/OHV trails to ride. Download the Itasca County ATV/OHV Map HERE. There is also over 200 miles of bicycle trails. Check out the Mesabi Trail which is over 100 miles of paved bicycle trail to explore. Itasca County has many hiking trails. We suggest you consider Suomi Hills, Simpson Creek, and Lost Forty.
5. FUN – Finding a place where everyone will enjoy their time, is hard to find. But, in Grand Rapids, Minnesota, we promise that the abundance of outdoor recreation, art, culture, history, dining, and shopping will bring fun back to your lives. There is something for everyone, and lots of happenings going on – probably way more than you realize! For details about upcoming events click HERE.
So, there is still lots of time to book that Minnesota family getaway to enjoy the Best Days of Summer in Minnesota’s Nature. We think that you will be pleasantly surprised at what Grand Rapids, Minnesota can offer you. But don’t delay. The Grand Rapids lodging properties are getting booked up! Check out our Stay page for more details on the wide variety of lodging options you will find in Grand Rapids. In Grand Rapids you will find Minnesota Family Resorts, Grand Rapids Hotels & Motels, a Bed & Breakfast, Lake Home Rentals, Vacation Home Rentals, and Campgrounds.